Things to Consider
Condo Policies Should include:
- Money to rebuild or repair your condo (Dwelling Limits)
- Money to replace all your “stuff” (Clothes, Appliances, Electronics, Etc.)
- Money to pay for you to live somewhere else while your home is being repaired
- Money to pay a charge from your condo association if they have a big claim to pay on the building. (“Loss Assessment” Coverage)
- Endorsement or Extended Limits for Furs, Firearms, Fine Art and other Fancy things.
GET A QUOTE
More Options. More Savings.